Sunday, October 25, 2009

Reflections

So this past tuesday was my turn to help lead the discussion. The whole experience was very nerve racking, as our schedules never lined up perfectly, and had to correspond alot through email. We hardly saw each other face to face, but we managed to get the project done. I think the questions the we have are/were pretty good, broad enough to expound on, yet specific enough to the story at hand. It was stressful, but I'm glad it's over.

Now I'm fine tuning my oral presentation. I think I have a very good and strong topic, and the issue will be how best to present it to the rest of the class. I plan on using a lot of clips from the movie to support my topic, so I don't know how much that will eat into my presentation time. I think it will be an overall success, though, because I'm covering familar stuff in a totally new way and it's very interesting.

The new oral presentation topic, however, does scare me a little, as it's quite involved in something I'm not too familar about, or how best to go about doing it. The topic is more abstract, so I can't have much physical evidence to prove it, I just have to be rather persuasive.

No comments:

Post a Comment