Saturday, October 31, 2009

Presentations

So this past week we had our oral presentations. There was alot to take from it, and alot of good topics that people had. I found it fascinating how so many people could take the same topic, such as the one in which which story would be better for children, and came up with so many different versions of which tale is the best.

I thought that my presentation went pretty well. I was incredibly nervous, though, as my hand was shaking as I began! As I went on, though, I became more comfortable and was better able to present my topic. I thought that is was different enough and interesting enough that I could make a good presentation out of it. I went the full 10 minutes, and even then I wasn't able to talk about everything I wanted to.

I felt like I saw a huge variety in presentation styles. Some worked well and others, I felt, didn't work quite as well. In the end, there wasn't any presentation I felt as bad, and that everyone had done quite well. Now it's time to prepare for the next one...

No comments:

Post a Comment