Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Newspaper Beginnings

On Tuesday we began our last presentation project. This seems like a cool idea and I'm both a little nervous and excited to begin it, basically because not only do we have to write something very good, but we must present it.

After going over logistics of what to do, we broke into groups, and I was soon named editor of our magazine. I don't think that that will be too difficult of a job, and I'm pretty sure that we've gotten our magazine off to a good start. I think we have a good topic, and that we are going to approach the making of this magazine. We are going with a feminist approach, and focusing mainly on Cinderella, and how to become a more independent person.

We will see tomorrow just how well the magazine begins to come together. I hope that we have a good working layout and that we can move it along well.

No comments:

Post a Comment